Hardware parts process: cutting materials according to production needs. After opening, some small parts, such as small parts, can be produced by punching and then gong cutting or CNC processing. This is a lot in the production of glasses parts and auto parts. And to make a container: it is to burn and weld after cutting and punching, then sanding and spraying, and then assembling the accessories before shipment. As for small parts, a lot of polished surfaces are processed, electroplated or sprayed with oil. Then welding or screwing assembly packaging and shipping.
Hardware parts operation steps
- Before entering the work position, all employees should check whether their clothing meets the work requirements. Slippers, high heels and clothing that affect safety are not allowed, and those with long hair must wear a helmet. Maintain the correct posture at work and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you must leave the job immediately and report it to the leader. When operating, you must concentrate your thoughts, chat and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation.
- Before the machine works, check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is faulty.
- Turn off the power first when changing the mold, and then start to install and debug the mold after the press movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand for two test punches to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
- You must wait for all other personnel to leave the machine working area and remove the sundries on the workbench before turning on the power source to start the machine.
- After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the electric building or the foot switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to pick and place the workpiece by hand. Tools that meet the standards must be used when picking and placing the workpiece in the die. If you find any abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection.
- When leaving get off work, turn off the idle power and arrange the finished products, side materials and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- The above operating procedures must be consciously followed. Do not operate in violation of the rules. If there is a failure, you should cooperate with the maintenance personnel to check and repair. If the accident occurs, immediately cut off the power supply and keep the on-site report to the factory until processing. All consequences caused by the violation of the operating procedures shall be borne by the parties.