Engraving is a combination of drilling and milling in terms of processing principle, and the engraving machine has multiple data input modes as needed. There are two types of computer engraving machines: laser engraving and mechanical engraving, both of which have high power and low power. Because the application range of engraving machines is very wide, it is necessary to understand the most suitable application range of various engraving machines. Low power is only suitable for two-color boards, building models, small signs, three-dimensional crafts, etc., while carving jade, metal, etc., the power is more than 1500W. The high-power engraving machine can be used as a small-power engraving cnc machine. It is most suitable for large-scale cutting, embossing and carving.
In the numerical control machine tool, the electric spindle usually adopts the frequency conversion speed regulation method. There are mainly three control modes: ordinary variable frequency drive and control, vector control drive and direct torque control.
Ordinary frequency conversion is scalar drive and control, and its drive control characteristic is constant torque drive, and the output power is proportional to the speed. The dynamic performance of ordinary frequency conversion control is not ideal, the control performance is not good at low speed, the output power is not stable enough, and it does not have the C-axis function. However, it is cheap and simple in structure, and is generally used for grinders and ordinary high-speed milling machines.
The vector control technology imitates the control of a DC motor, oriented by the rotor magnetic field, and realizes the drive and control by the method of vector transformation, which has good dynamic performance. The vector control drive has a large torque value when it is just started. In addition, the electric spindle itself has a simple structure and small inertia, so the starting acceleration is large, and the allowable limit speed can be reached instantaneously after starting. This kind of drive has two kinds of open loop and closed loop. The latter can realize position and speed feedback, not only has better dynamic performance, but also can realize C-axis function; while the former has poor dynamic performance and does not have C-axis function. , But the price is cheaper.
Direct torque control is another new type of high-performance AC speed control technology developed after vector control technology. Its control idea is novel, the system structure is simple and clear, and it is more suitable for the drive of high-speed electric spindles and can satisfy high-speed electric spindles. The dynamic and static characteristics of high speed, wide speed range, high speed and instant stop have become a hot technology in the field of AC drive.
Scope of application:
- Granite, marble, bluestone, sandstone and other stone carvings
- Hard stone such as granite can be carved in layers to 5mm
- Marble, bluestone, etc. can be carved up to 5mm at a time
1. Stepper driver + stepper motor
The stepping system is currently the most used drive system on the market. The most popular is the three-phase hybrid stepping motor, which accounts for more than 90% of the market share. The reason is that the price is low and it is equipped with a high-segment drive. The effect is good. But the defects are also more obvious, such as: resonance, noise, increase in speed, decrease in torque, prone to losing steps after working for a long time, and excessive temperature rise of the motor.
2. Hybrid servo drive + motor
The use of hybrid servo has not been popular in China. There are many reasons for this. There are not many foreign manufacturers of hybrid servo, and the price has no great advantage compared with AC servo. It can only be used in some special industries. Improvements include: improving high-speed performance, reducing heat generation, and reducing resonance.
3. AC servo drive + AC servo motor
The use of AC servo in engraving machines is still relatively small. The main reason is that the price is relatively high. In addition, the application of AC servo has certain requirements for the structure of the machine tool, electrical appliances, control systems, and transmission systems. It is the same as the barrel principle, the shortest The board determines the amount of water in the barrel, so AC servos are generally used in high-end models. The AC servo has: fast response, large torque, high speed, high precision, low heat generation, continuous long-time work, complete alarm system, etc. Disadvantages: Different equipment needs different servo parameters, and the adjustment parameters require high-level technical engineers.
There are two types of computer engraving machines: laser engraving and mechanical engraving, both of which have high power and low power. Because the application range of engraving machine is very wide, it is necessary to understand the most suitable application range of various engraving machines: 1. Badge: low-power laser engraving machine (chapter-engraving machine), high-power or low-power computer engraving machine; 2. Architectural model: large and small power computer engraving machine; 3. Metal (mold, chapter, etc.) processing: large and small power computer engraving machine (high power saves time due to the large amount of cutting each time); 4. Crystal word production: High-power laser engraving machine (above 50W), high-power mechanical engraving machine; 5. Sign production of wood, plexiglass, artificial stone, etc.: high-power mechanical engraving machine; 6. Model production for display and exhibition: high-power, large-format mechanical engraving Machine; 7, ceramics, mold blanks, jade, handicrafts, ornaments, pendants, electronic fixtures, hand-carved: high-power computer engraving machine.
- Woodworking engraving machine
- Tombstone engraving machine
- Laser engraving machine
- Advertising engraving machine
- Jade carving machine
- Stone carving machine
- Cylindrical engraving machine
- Mold engraving machine
- Mini engraving machine
- PCB circuit board engraving machine
- Metal engraving machine
- Glass engraving machine
- Mold engraving machine
Advertising industry, craft industry, mold industry, electronics industry, construction industry, printing and packaging industry, wood industry, decoration industry, tombstone industry, crystal product industry, etc.
Acrylic organic board, PVC board, hibiscus board, two-color board, wood board, density board, marble, fireproof board, rubber board, glass, crystal, etc.
Advertising companies, decoration companies, hotels, hotels, shopping malls, schools, hospitals, office buildings, entertainment venues, bathing centers, groups, enterprises, administrative agencies, etc.
The continuous operation time is less than 10 hours per day to ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump. Never make the water spindle motor lack water. Replace the cooling water regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high. If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the water in the water tank can be replaced with antifreeze.
Every time the machine is used, pay attention to cleaning. Be sure to clean up the dust on the platform and transmission system, and lubricate the transmission system (X, Y, Z three axes) regularly (weekly). (Note: The X, Y, Z three-axis polished rods are maintained with engine oil; the screw part is added with high-speed butter; if the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the PRTT ball screw and polished rod (square rail or round rail) part should use gasoline first Flush and clean, and then add oil, otherwise it will cause excessive resistance in the transmission part of the machine and cause the machine to displace.)
When performing maintenance and inspection on electrical appliances, be sure to cut off the power supply and wait until there is no display on the monitor and the main circuit power indicator light goes out before proceeding.
The ca machine should be used for about three months to check the fasteners, and tighten the connecting screws on both sides of the gantry, the fastening screws of the lead screw nuts, and the fastening screws of the motors on both sides.
Over-travel alarm, indicating that the machine has reached the limit position during operation, please check according to the following steps:
Whether the designed graphic size exceeds the processing range.
- Check whether the connecting wire between the machine motor shaft and the lead screw is loose, if so, please tighten the screws.
- Whether the machine and the computer are properly grounded.
- Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the software limit value range.
Alarm and release
When overtravel, all motion axes are automatically set in the jog state, as long as you keep pressing the manual direction key, when the machine leaves the limit position (that is, out of the overtravel point switch), the connected motion state will be restored at any time.\
Pay attention to the direction of movement when moving the workbench, and it must be far away from the extreme position.
The soft limit alarm needs to be cleared to XYZ in the coordinate setting
- The repetitive machining accuracy is not enough, please check according to the second item of the first article.
- The computer is running and the machine is not moving. Check whether the connection between the computer control card and the electrical box is loose. If so, insert it tightly and tighten the fixing screws.
- When the machine cannot find the signal when returning to the machine origin, check according to Article 2. The proximity switch at the machine origin is malfunctioning.
- No output, please check whether the computer and the control box are well connected.
- Open the settings of the engraving manager to check whether the space is full, and delete the unused files in the manager.
- Whether the wiring of the signal wire is loose, carefully check whether the wires are connected.
- Whether the screws of each part are loose.
- Check whether the path you have processed is correct.
- Whether the file size is too large, causing computer processing errors
- Increase or decrease the spindle speed to adapt to different materials (usually 8000-24000)
- Loosen the chuck of the knife, turn the knife in one direction and clamp it, and put the knife upright, so as to avoid the engraving object is not smooth and clean.
- Check whether the tool is damaged, replace it with a new one, and re-engrave.
- Advertising and gift manufacturing industry: used to carve all kinds of two-color plate signs, plexiglass, Vante’s stone doorplates, three-dimensional signs, decorative gifts, light boxes, two-color statues, embossed medals, wall-mounted lamp houses, light guide plate lamp houses , Organic board embossed three-dimensional door head, etc.
- Mould industry: engraving button and embossing molds, printing and bronzing molds, injection molds, blow molds, stamping molds, eye molds, etc.
- Tobacco industry: used for packaging cigarette case anti-counterfeiting signs, template making and cigarette character wheel making.
- Circuit production, drilling and milling grooves in the development of printed circuit board (PCB) products.
- Automobile industry: tire mold, car lamp mold and decoration mold processing.
- Minting industry: production of anti-counterfeiting molds for banknote printing and watermarking and coin molds.
- Packaging industry: hot stamping of luggage and packaging of carton boxes.
- Model making industry: making sand table models, house models, etc.
- Production of various employee badges, various house plates, and signboards.
- Seal industry: seal engraving of various fonts and materials
- Shipbuilding industry: plane layout of cabin board and engraving of signs.
- Mechanical processing industry: engraving of dial wheels and rulers.
- Woodware industry: used for the design and production of relief patterns.
- Camera aperture zoom parts and scale processing.
- Processing of complex parts such as the valve plate of the water tank compressor.
- Machining of hydraulic pump shaft stator sealing oil groove.
- Electric board engraving processing on EDM machine tools.
- Printing industry: used in the production of concave-convex plates.
- Manufacture of watch case moulds for watch announcements.
- There are many examples of pastry mold making.
- Golf header and thread processing.
- Inkstone artistic carving processing.
- Machining of gear lever for motorcycles.
- Lettering on bowling ball surface.
- Carving of decorative products.
- Fine carving of jewelry.
- Bathroom faucet carving.
- Sole mold processing.
- Smoking utensils carving.
- Equipped with imported double nut screw.
- It adopts the method of memorizing the break point to ensure that it can be processed in the event of an accident (cutting a knife) or the next day.
Unique storage method of the machining origin of multiple workpieces.
- High-power cutting not only makes the engraving fine without jagged, but also makes the bottom surface smooth and clear.
- This machine is very suitable for building models, sign industry, schools, enterprises and institutions.
- Used for glass carving, the carving thickness is above 5MM
Scope Of Use
Woodworking engraving machine can be used in the furniture industry, furniture decoration industry, woodworking decoration industry, musical instrument industry, wooden handicraft industry, this machine is suitable for large-area plate plane carving, solid wood furniture carving, solid wood art mural carving, solid wood carving, MDF free Lacquered door carving, kitchen window door carving. It is a replacement product in the furniture decoration industry.
Wooden industrial products: such as sewing machine countertops, electrical cabinet panels, sports equipment, etc.
Mold industry: It can engrave various molds, wooden molds, aviation wooden molds, propellers, and automobile foam molds.
Musical instrument industry: It can engrave the three-dimensional surface of musical instrument and cut its appearance.
With people’s understanding and mastery of advertising engraving machines, the scope and level of application will gradually improve, such as advertising, seal industry, craft gift industry, art model industry, wood processing industry, mold industry and so on. Machinable materials include acrylic, two-color board, PVC, ABS board, stone, imitation stone
Materials, metals, aluminum-plastic panels and other materials.
- Advertising industry: engraving and cutting all kinds of signs, coordinate signs, marble, copper, fonts, fonts, all kinds of signs, trademarks and other metal materials.
- Handicraft industry: engraving all kinds of characters, graphics, iron artwork carvings, dials on handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Mold processing: architectural models, physical models, bronzing molds, motors, high-frequency molds, micro injection molds, shoe molds, badges, embossing molds, biscuits, chocolate, candy molds.
- Seal industry: It can easily engrave seals on horns, plastics, organic boards, wood, storage mats and other materials.
Purpose and application
Paper cutting, greeting cards and other paper craft cutting and marble, granite, glass, crystal and other decorative materials engraving and marking.
The working principle of laser embroidery is to use the high-intensity laser emitted by the laser to control its movement trajectory by the advanced galvanometer, and to carve and perforate various fabrics to create a fashionable and trend-leading effect. It is essentially different from the effect embroidered by an embroidery machine.
- First of all, from the visual point of view of the pattern, the embroidery machine affixes threads of different colors to the surface of the clothing fabric, and combines the color blocks into a pattern; while “laser embroidery” is processed according to the background color of the clothing fabric , Through the layering method of the laser control system, “embroider” on the fabric of the same color, the transitional colors with different shades and layers of the fabric background color are “embroidered”. This kind of natural transitional color system contained in the fabric background color cannot be deployed by any designer. It has a unique, natural and simple style.
- Secondly, in terms of form of expression, the embroidery machine cannot continuously express single-line fine and large-format patterns due to its working characteristics; while “laser embroidery” is because of its slender beam, high-speed movement, and high-speed movement. Continuous engraving, so it is complementary to the embroidery machine. The laser cutout graphic women’s clothing that has just been popular this summer has a special effect by using laser drilling to directly form the graphic. Although the unit price of processing has increased to ten to twenty yuan, the supply is still in short supply. Fashionable products must be innovative in order to become popular. At present, this technology is also applied to the denim processing industry to produce images, flower shapes, cat whiskers and other effects on denim clothing. With the advantages of high efficiency, energy saving, and pollution-free, laser bleaching is believed to gradually replace denim in the near future. This process of sandblasting.
Two-color board engraving, stone engraving machine use and applicable materials:
- Mainly used for cutting large blister characters. Plexiglass engraving and cutting, sign engraving, crystal, trophy engraving, authorization card engraving, etc.
- Handicraft industry: Carving exquisite patterns and characters on wood, bamboo, ivory, bone, leather, marble, shells and other materials. Cutting, carving, hollowing, and other processes. Cutting and carving in the clothing, underwear, furnishings, gloves, handbags, shoes, hats, toys and car flower industries.
- Leather garment processing industry: Carrying complex text and graphic carvings on real leather, synthetic leather, artificial leather, cloth, and fur.
- Model industry: making sand table building models and airplane models, etc. Multilayer board cutting, etc., ABC board cutting.
- Packaging industry: engraving and printing rubber plates, plastic plates, double-layer plates, die-cutting knife plates, etc.
- Product identification industry: equipment nameplates, product anti-counterfeiting marking, etc.
The technical method of using laser engraving machine for wooden materials
1. Logs (unprocessed wood)
Wood is by far the most commonly used laser processing material and is easy to engrave and cut. Light-colored woods like birch, cherry or maple are easily vaporized by laser, so they are more suitable for engraving. Each kind of wood sign production has its own characteristics, and some are denser, such as hardwood, which requires greater laser power when engraving or cutting. It is recommended to study the carving characteristics before carving unfamiliar wood.
Carving on plywood is actually not much different from carving on wood, but there is one thing to note, the depth of the carving should not be too deep. The edge of the cut plywood will be as black as wood. The key is to see which kind of wood the plywood is made of.
Generally speaking, the engraving on wood is usually a negative engraving, and the depth of the laser marking machine is generally deeper. The power is generally set higher, if it encounters harder wood, the color of the engraved graphics may become darker. If you want to make the color lighter, you can increase the engraving speed and try engraving several times. Some wood will produce some oily smoke attached to the surface of the wood when carving. If the wood has been painted with a damp cloth, it can be carefully wiped off. If it is not painted, it may not be wiped clean, causing the surface of the finished product to be stained.
The laser engraving machine generally does not cut wood deeply. The maximum cutting depth depends on the wood material and laser power. If you want to cut very thick wood, you can slow down the cutting speed, but it may cause the wood to burn. In the specific operation, you can try to use large-size lenses, and use the method of repeated cutting.
After wood carving cnc machine, there will generally be a feeling of being burnt. It has a primitive artistic beauty that matches the wood background color. The depth of its color mainly depends on the laser power and the carving speed. But some woods are usually softer, and you can’t change their color anyway (such as birch). For the coloring of the finished product, acrylic pigments can be used.
How To Buying CNC Engraving Machine
Clarify the nature of work
Don’t think that buying a single engraving machine can do all the work. Manufacturers divide engraving machines into various specifications and models in order to deal with various processing tasks. For example, if you buy a mold-level engraving machine to engrave two-color plates, or buy a large engraving machine to engrave seals, this will cause huge waste, and you will not get good results. Similarly, if you buy an advertising-grade engraving machine to make a mold, it may not be competent at all. Therefore, before you purchase the machine, you must fully explain to the sales staff the content of the work to be done in the book, including the size of the workpiece, the material of the material, the thickness of the material, the weight, the final engraving effect and requirements, etc.
Choose the right model
For the first purchase of a small advertising sign shop, which mainly produces three-dimensional light signs, crystal characters, two-color plates, and breast badges, advertising-grade ones should be purchased. However, the machine configuration should be further refined. If the main two-color board is made, the floating cutter head must be equipped, because it can ensure the same lettering depth when engraving on the large-format two-color board; but it is mainly used for sawing plexiglass crystal letters Yes, a high-power spindle above 800W should be selected. Otherwise, long-term heavy work with a low-power and high-precision spindle will accelerate bearing wear and loss of accuracy. Generally speaking, the engraving machine format is less than 600mm, which is not suitable for engraving two-color boards and other fine work, but more suitable for sawing characters and making some large plaques; the engraving machine with a format of about 600mm is a general-purpose engraving machine, which can be used as Fine work such as two-color board can also be used for rough work such as sawing.
For cylindrical or other special-shaped workpieces that need to be processed, some fixtures or rotating coordinate axes need to be installed, which requires a high Z-axis column and a large space between the table and the tool head, so a special machine can be used. If it is a seal shop that specializes in engraving seals, you can first equip a seal engraving machine: laser engraving machine is the best for engraving leather seals and atomic seals, while seals for engraving bronze, jade, and horns, use 6070, a combination of the two , Then all kinds of materials take all.
Trial carving before purchase
Before buying an engraving machine, in order to ensure your return on investment, you should let the salesperson or you do it yourself, and try to engrave the work you do most often. At the same time, calculate the work efficiency, observe the effect, fully test the machine performance, and truly know it.
Sign the contract
After deciding to purchase, the first thing to do is to sign a contract with the seller. The contract should specify the purchased model, configuration, price, delivery time and delivery method, training method, warranty clause and payment method.
After the contract is signed, a certain deposit should usually be paid according to the contract (except for those in stock).
After the delivery and training of the engraving machine arrives, a technician will usually come to the door to unpack the machine. After the power is turned on, carefully check whether the appearance is damaged and whether it is damaged by impact during transportation. If it is intact, check the random attachments for the machine configuration according to the contract and use the random manual. The machine is installed by technicians (including hardware installation, removal of fixtures, placement of the machine, various cables for connecting to the power supply, software installation, computer configuration, and installation of optional engraving software).
After installation, use the test pattern provided by the manufacturer to carry out the engraving test on the machine. If the engraving test is completed correctly, the delivery acceptance is complete.
Use and after-sales
1). Guarantee the use environment
The engraving machine is a high-tech mechatronics equipment, which has certain requirements for the working environment;
Avoid equipment that seriously affects the signal transmission of the engraving machine, such as strong electricity and strong magnetism. Such as: electric welding machine, launch tower, etc.
Use a three-core power supply to ensure good grounding and reduce interference.
The voltage is required to be stable to avoid large fluctuations, and it is best to use a voltage stabilizer.
The machine should not work for a long time in a strong acid or alkali environment.
2). Care and maintenance
Engraving machines are mostly used in processing business, and the processing produces more powder and dust. Pay attention to keep the screw rod, polished rod and other parts clean and lubricated during use, clean the dust and add oil to the transmission parts in time; the operator must clean and add oil in time, and it is strictly forbidden to remove and plug when the power is on.
3). Software use problems
The engraving machine has numerous softwares available. In order to meet your engraving requirements, please select the correct operating software.
4). Processing issues
1. The rationality of the processing technology
Besides relying on the engraving machine to ensure the processing accuracy, reasonable processing technology is also very important. In order to ensure the accuracy of processing, please pay attention to the rationality of the processing technology.
2. Tool use
Because the manufacturing process and precision of the tool itself affect the machining accuracy, please select a tool suitable for machining when machining.
The proficiency and sense of responsibility of the operators also have a huge impact on the machining accuracy.
4. Wear and tear of the machine
It is inevitable that the engraving machine wears during use. As time goes by, the machine wear will reduce the accuracy of the machine.
The computer engraving cnc machine is composed of three parts: computer, engraving machine controller and engraving machine host. Working principle: The design and layout are carried out through the special engraving software configured in the computer, and the information of the design and layout is automatically transmitted to the engraving machine controller by the computer, and then the controller converts the information into a stepping motor or The signal (pulse train) with power of the servo motor controls the host of the engraving machine to generate X, Y, Z three-axis engraving tool path base diameter. At the same time, the high-speed rotating engraving head on the engraving machine cuts the processing material fixed on the worktable of the host machine through the tool configured according to the processing material, and can engrave various flat or three-dimensional relief graphics and texts designed in the computer. , Realize the automation of carving.
The engraving machine’s multiple data input modes are easy to use according to needs. It can be compatible with a variety of engraving software, and it can also be compatible with JD software in the ENG format of the engraving machine.
The arc optimization command of the engraving machine can automatically eliminate the speed chattering lines according to the characteristics of the workpiece. Traditional CNC control systems often have the following problems: the curve speed is slower than the straight line speed, the curve accuracy is worse than the straight line, the machine shakes very badly and the speed is slow when doing three-dimensional relief, and the accuracy is poor. The application of this control system completely solves this problem, which not only improves processing efficiency (processing time can be shortened by 30%-300%), but also eliminates speed chatter marks and improves processing quality.
The engraving machine adopts widened high-precision cylindrical linear guide rail, which has good stability and high precision. The processing stroke is greater than 160 mm, which is higher than other equipment. It is especially suitable for making blister molds and contracting semi-finished products processing, so that the work is not limited to PVC, acrylic and other processing like other engraving machines.
During the processing of the engraving machine, the processing depth can be dynamically adjusted. During the machining process, the machining speed and cutting speed can be dynamically adjusted. The engraving machine is completely designed by Carter’s embedded CNC controller, which can be used in harsh environments. The industrial standard bus structure design ensures the stability and reliability of the control system.
When the engraving machine does not work normally, it may be caused by a problem with its internal components or other reasons. The following is a general introduction to the frequently occurring problems.
One of the three axes cannot move. At this time, check whether the drive block corresponding to the corresponding axis is damaged. The inspection method can use the replacement method: unplug the aviation plug corresponding to the fixed shaft, and plug it into the drive corresponding to the other active shaft. If the immovable shaft moves normally after the exchange, it can indicate that the corresponding drive block of the shaft is damaged and the drive block needs to be replaced; if the immovable shaft still does not work, it means that the cable or motor is faulty, and the cable or motor needs to be replaced. .
None of the three axes can move. At this time, check whether the three-axis aviation plug has been connected to the control box, whether the power of the control box is turned on, and whether the data cable is connected to the control box and the control card in the host computer. If the above is normal, please contact the factory.
The spindle cannot operate normally. At this time, check the error code displayed on the LED display of the inverter (refer to the error code item in the inverter manual).
Common faults and treatment of spindle motor:
If the motor is hot, check if the water pump is working and the circulating water is normal; if the motor is sluggish, check if the motor line is lacking phase and if the cable is short-circuited; if the motor sounds abnormal, check if the motor is overloaded and if the motor is internally faulty (please contact the manufacturer); The motor reverses, check whether the motor line lacks phase and whether the output UVW end is arbitrarily exchanged.
One: One or three axes of the engraving machine do not move or move abnormally
The control card is loose or faulty.
The drive of the corresponding axis is faulty.
The corresponding axis stepper motor is faulty.
The corresponding coupling is broken or loose.
The corresponding screw rod is broken or the screw nut is faulty.
The sliding speed of the corresponding shaft has failed.
The driver’s subdivision number, current, and settings are different from the software settings.
Two: Engraving machine z-axis out of control
The control card is loose or faulty.
Z-axis motor cable failure
The file path is wrong
Computer system has problems or viruses
Loose or faulty control card
Stepper motor failure
Motor cable failure
Data line failure
Broken or loose coupling
Processing speed is too fast
Computer system problems or viruses
Four: Different depths of carving
Loose or faulty control card
Stepper motor failure
Drive failure or current subdivision is inconsistent with software settings
Z-axis motor cable failure
Spindle motor failure
Inverter interference or incorrect data settings
Computer virus or system problem
Five: chaotic carving
Control card failure
The file path is wrong
There is a problem with the software settings
The drive is faulty or the current subdivision setting is wrong
Data line failure
The computer has a virus or system problem
Six: The bottom of the engraving machine is not flat
The spindle is not perpendicular to the table. Need to be corrected
The knife has a problem
There is a problem with the control card
Seven: The engraving machine cannot return to the machine origin normally
The control card is faulty or loose
Limit switch or data line failure
Stepper motor failure
Eight: What should I do if the engraving line of the engraving machine is wider?
Adjust the focal length of the focusing tube
Adjust the current correctly
Nine: The computer signal of the engraving machine cannot be transmitted
The software parameter setting is incorrect
The machine is not connected to the computer
There is a problem with the computer serial port
The software transmission rate is inconsistent with the engraving machine baud rate setting
Press the “offline” button to turn off the off-line light
Use another serial port
Reset the baud rate
Ten: The sound of the engraving machine is abnormal
There are obstructions in the path of the trolley and the guide rail
Trolley off the guide rail
The origin coordinate setting is unreasonable
The actual layout of the file is too large
Modify origin coordinates
Eleven: engraving machine empty engraving
Optical path deviation
Laser power supply is damaged
The circuit or line is damaged
The laser tube is damaged or aging
The ammeter is damaged
Refer to the manual and adjust the light path
Replace the laser power supply
Replace the circuit or line
Replace the laser tube
Replace the ammeter
Twelve: Questions about the engraving machine not engraving
Whether the power supply is AC220V50Hz
Is it powered on
Whether to turn on the switch
Whether the serial port of the computer and the engraving machine have been connected with a serial line, and whether the connection is secure
Whether the output port setting of the software is consistent with the actual connection
Whether to send the correct data format to the engraving machine
Plug in the power of the engraving machine and turn on the switch
Press the start button to send a legal file containing the content you want to engrave
Restart the computer and engraving machine
Thirteen: When opening the software, the computer prompts “Failed to open the card, please check the card” prompt.
1. Check whether the driver of the board is installed, or change the board to a PCI slot;
2. Reinstall the two data cables and check if there are any broken pins;
3. There is a problem with the board, replace the board.
Fourteen: When opening the software, it prompts: three-axis alarm, initialization error No. 4.
Check whether the two data lines of the computer and the machine are connected properly;
Check whether the fuse of the adapter board in the control box is burned out, and replace the fuse;
Check whether the 5V12V power supply is normally supplied.
Fifteen: Misplacement or wrong size occurred during engraving.
Check whether the path of the engraving software is correct or not;
Check the gap size of the screw rod and whether the fastening screw of the polished rod is loose;
Check whether the settings of the software parameters are correct.
Check whether the ground wire is well connected
Is the computer virus
16: When the X axis travels for a certain section, the Z axis does not lift the knife, but presses to go up but go down.
Check whether the Z-axis motor is operating normally, the power and the size of the drive current;
Check whether the Z-axis motor cable has poor contact or intermittent disconnection.
Seventeen: The spindle motor does not rotate or reverses.
Check the parameter settings of the inverter;
Whether the signal wires of the inverter are connected reversely, interchange any two of the three wires connecting the inverter to the motor.
Check whether the wire connecting the inverter and the control box is in good contact
When the inverter wiring is intact, the motor will be broken if the motor does not rotate
Eighteen: There is a phenomenon of smashing the knife.
The Z-axis motor power is not enough, and the coupling is loose;
The current of the Z-axis driver is too small, or the signal line is connected incorrectly.
Check whether the Z-axis motor cable is plugged in
Nineteen: When the software is turned on, the axis is turned off.
The problem of the drive or the poor connection of the computer output signal line;
The motor wire is in poor contact.
Check whether the parameters set in the software are correct
Twenty: There is a limit phenomenon during the engraving process.
Check whether the engraving path exceeds the engraving range;
The software limit set by the parameter in the software.
Twenty-one: The machine is not powered on when it is turned on.
Check whether the start button line is connected well and whether the button is burned out;
Check whether the AC contactor is short-circuited or burned out.
Check whether the emergency stop switch is turned on
Check if the fuse is burned out
Twenty-two: The axis only moves in one direction when the button is moving.
Check whether the optocoupler line is working properly and whether the line is in good contact;
Check whether there is any false welding in the motor circuit.
Twenty-three: The sending software cannot be opened normally, and the engraved objects are deformed.
Reinstall the new system and software;
Check whether the X, Y axis screw rods and screws are loose;
The carving knife has a problem