In the parts processing industry, the most taboo problem is the deformation of the processing of hardware accessories. Once it occurs, the consequences will be unimaginable. First, it will affect the economic benefits of the enterprise, and secondly, it will cause a series of safety issues, which will make the company’s hearts. Panic. So what is the reason for the problem of part deformation? How to improve it?
The processing of hardware accessories mainly includes the following points:
- The internal force causes the machining accuracy of the parts to change. Skilled workers know that during processing, the parts are clamped by the three jaws of the lathe to ensure that the force received by the parts is stable during processing. Over time, the chuck of the lathe will loosen and the force of the parts will be reduced. Will be deformed,
- Heat treatment is prone to deformation. When processing some thin and small parts, it is generally necessary to heat-treat them first. At this time, if the technical personnel’s professional knowledge is not solid, and the structural properties of these parts are not well understood, it is easy to cause the parts to bend.
- Elastic deformation of parts in processing caused by external force. When processing parts, lathes and fixtures are often used. When the two are not flat, uneven force will appear when fixing the parts, and the smaller force will deform.
Improvement measures for hardware accessories processing:
First, after the parts are heat-treated and deformed naturally, they are then trimmed with professional cutting tools to ensure the perfection of the parts.
2. Carry out technological innovation to increase the rigidity of parts.
Technicians need to improve their technology, increase innovation, select appropriate limited heat treatment methods, and change the rigidity of the parts, so that the parts are not prone to deformation.
Numerical control machining refers to the process of changing the shape or performance of the workpiece through a kind of mechanical equipment. According to the difference in processing methods, mechanical processing can be divided into cutting processing and pressure processing.
Only in accordance with the step-by-step process to process can get better results, especially when processing precision parts, so we have to understand these. Today, the editor will come to learn with you what the process of Cnc Machining is, as follows:
1. The arrangement of the CNC machining sequence should be considered according to the structure of the part and the condition of the blank, as well as the needs of positioning and clamping. The important point is that the rigidity of the workpiece is not destroyed.
- The processing of the previous process cannot affect the positioning and clamping of the next process, and the processing of general precision parts should also be considered comprehensively.
- Carry out the inner cavity adding process first, and then the outer shape processing process.
- Use the same positioning, clamping method or the same tool processing process connection to reduce the number of repeated positioning, the number of tool changes and the number of times of moving the platen.
- For the multiple processes carried out in the same installation, the process should first be arranged with less rigid damage to the workpiece.
2. Tool centralized sorting method Yangzhou parts processing is to divide the processes according to the tools used, and use the same tool to process all the parts that can be completed. Use the second knife and the third knife to complete other parts they can complete. This can reduce the number of tool changes, reduce idle time, and reduce unnecessary positioning errors.
3. Sorting method by processing parts For parts with a lot of processing content, the CNC machining parts can be divided into several parts according to their structural characteristics, such as inner shape, shape, curved surface or plane. Generally, the plane and positioning surface are processed first, and then the hole is processed; the simple geometric shape is processed first, and then the complex geometric shape is processed; the parts with lower precision are processed first, and then the parts with higher precision requirements are processed.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：How to improve the deformation of hardware accessories processing?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^