UG NX1953 series installation method
Precautions before installation:
How does UG NX1953 coexist with other versions?
If NX6.0~NX1847 series~NX1872~NX1899 series~NX1926 versions are already installed on the computer, please uninstall its license service first, and then install NX1953 as follows to completely coexist.
Special note: Because the earlier version uses port 28000, while the NX1953, NX1926, NX1899, NX1872, NX1847 and NX12.0 version use port 27800, after the installation is complete, if NX1953 appears, it can be started, and NX6~NX11 .0 In case of failure to start, please check whether your environment variable UGS_LICENSE_SERVER or SPLM_LICENSE_SERVER variable value has been changed to [email protected] current system computer name
UG NX1953 series installation method (by: old leaf)
The first installation method:
1. Download the official version of NX1953.zip installation package, and unzip it.
2. Right click-open JAVA_WIN64.exe as an administrator to install the JAVA runtime platform.
3. Find NX1953.lic in the “UG_NX1953 official version\XX file” directory, and open it with Notepad, replace the “Old Leaf” in the license with your current computer name, and save the file.
4. Go back to the NX1953 installation package directory, right-click-run Launch.exe as an administrator
5. Install the NX license service, there are two methods A and B to choose one, do not install at the same time!
Method A: One-click installation of the NX license service, open the UG_NX1953 official version\PoJie file folder, copy “NX6-NX1953LicenseServer” to the root directory of the computer hard disk, drive C, drive D, drive E, drive F, etc., and then open it You copy the past NX6-NX1953LicenseServer folder (for example, my path is: D:\NX6-NX1953LicenseServer), right-click on the “Install NX License Service.bat” file inside-run as an administrator, open it, and you can Installed automatically.
Method B: Click “Install License Manager” on the NX installation menu to install the NX licensing service, follow the prompts to install, and when selecting the license, select the license file pointed to in step 3.
6. Copy the ugslmd.exe file in the “UG_NX1953 official version\PoJie file” directory and replace it with the license service directory you just installed. Note that if the replacement is not replaced, you have found the wrong path. For example, my path is: D:\Program Files\Siemens\PLMLicenseServer
7. Click “Install NX” on the installation menu to install the main program. The installation interface uses [email protected] current computer name when selecting the port. This step is important.
8. Copy all the files (9 folders) in the “UG_NX1953 official version\PoJie file\NX1953” directory to the corresponding location of the main program installed in step 7 for replacement. For example, my main program path is: D:\Program Files\Siemens\NX1953
9. Restart the computer (required).
PS: The installation method is very simple. If you have installed the NX software before, the steps are exactly the same. It is nothing more than: modify the license name-install the license service-replace ugslmd.exe-install the NX main program-replace the XX file-restart the computer to complete
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：UG NX1953 series installation method
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^