The application of laser cutting of stainless steel plates is becoming more and more extensive. Modern laser cutting machines can cut carbon steel plates with a thickness of up to 20 mm. The slits used to cut carbon steel using the oxidative melting cutting mechanism can be controlled to a satisfactory width. It can be as narrow as about 0.1MM. Stainless steel cutting is the use of a focused high power density laser beam to irradiate stainless steel materials, so that the irradiated stainless steel materials are rapidly melted, vaporized, ablated or reach the ignition point, and at the same time, the molten material is blown out by means of a high-speed gas stream coaxial with the beam, thereby achieving Stainless steel material is processed by stainless steel cutting. So what skills should be used in daily use? The following Metal Laser Cutting Manufacturer will explain to you:
- First, always check the steel strip of the fiber laser cutting machine to ensure that it is tight. Otherwise, if something goes wrong during operation, people may be injured, and death may be caused seriously. Laser cutting of stainless steel plates looks like small things, and the problem is still a little serious. Use a vacuum cleaner once a week to remove dust and dirt from the machine, and all electrical cabinets should be kept strictly dust-proof.
- Second, stainless steel plate laser-cut guide rails should be cleaned frequently to eliminate dust and other debris, to ensure that the normal rack of the equipment must be wiped frequently, add lubricating oil to ensure lubrication without debris. The guide rail must be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor must also be cleaned and lubricated frequently. The machine can move better during cutting, more accurate cutting, and the quality of the cut product will be improved.
- Third, the stainless steel plate is easy to swell. During the laser cutting process of stainless steel plates, a lot of heat will occur in the stainless steel plates, which will then cause the stainless steel plates to swell, making the cutting process more difficult.
- Fourth, because the strength of stainless steel plate is easy to deform. During the cutting process of the stainless steel plate by the laser cutting machine, because of its elongation, the austenitic stainless steel, in particular, will undergo a large plastic deformation, which will inevitably make the cutting process difficult.
- Fifth, the temperature of the Metal Laser Cutting Part is high. A lot of heat will occur in the cutting process of high-power laser cutting machine, but the stainless steel raw material has relatively poor thermal conductivity, so the heat will be collected in the cutting area, which is not easy to dissipate heat.
Our company also has Laser Cutting Metal Parts on sale, welcome to consult.