As a Metal Stamping Door Clasp Shell Supplier, share with you. Metal stamping parts testing is divided into Metal Stamping testing and stamping die testing. Metal stamping parts are generally Rockwell hardness testers. Small, complex-shaped stampings can be used to test small planes, which cannot be detected on ordinary benchtop Rockwell hardness testers. The PHP series portable surface Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these stamped parts. Alloy stamping parts are the most commonly used parts in the field of metal processing and machinery manufacturing. Stamping is a processing method that uses a Mold to separate or form metal sheets and strips. Its application range is very wide.
Metal Stamping Door Clasp Shellfor
1. Hardness testing of metal stamping die
The main material of stamping die is dying steel (including tool steel and high speed steel), and sometimes carbide is also used.
Stamping molds usually require high hardness and abrasion resistance, and heat treatment is essential.
2.Hardness testing of metal stamping parts
The main purpose of hardness testing of stamping materials is to determine whether the degree of annealing of the purchased metal sheet is suitable for the subsequent stamping process. Different types of stamping process require different hardness levels of the board. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping parts processing can be tested with a Vickers hardness tester. When the thickness of the material is greater than 13mm, it can be replaced with a Barcol hardness tester. A pure aluminum plate or a low-hardness aluminum alloy panel should be used.
In order to improve the technology of metal stamping parts, we must first analyze from its own characteristics. Metal stamping parts are thin and easy to form, and can be formed into parts of various shapes. With the application of welding, assembly, riveting and other processes, the product is given the possibility of achieving multiple structures.
- 1. When designing the structural shape of a metal stamping part, it is best to use a simple and reasonable surface and its combination. At the same time, the number of processing surfaces and the processing area should be minimized.
- 2. The selection of stamping oil should meet the process requirements. The stamping oil with excellent performance can significantly improve the processing environment and improve the accuracy of the workpiece.
- 3. Select the method of blank preparation in reasonable mechanical manufacturing, which can directly use profiles, casting, forging, stamping and welding. The selection of the blank is related to the specific production technical conditions, and generally depends on the production batch, material properties and processing possibilities.
- 4. Specify the appropriate manufacturing accuracy and processing cost of surface roughness parts. The processing cost of metal stamping parts will increase with the improvement of the accuracy, so the surface roughness of metal stamping parts should also be appropriately defined according to the actual needs of the mating surface.
Our company also has Metal Stamping Door Clasp Shellfor on sale, welcome to consult.