As an Aluminum Bracket Manufacturers, share with you.
Basic principles of Metal Stamping blade size calculation:
The dimensional accuracy of the blanking part is mainly determined by the dimensional accuracy of the die edge, and the fair gap value of the die also depends on the die edge size and manufacturing accuracy to ensure. Correctly determining the die edge size and manufacturing tolerances is one of the main tasks in designing a blanking die. It can be found from production practice:
- 1. Because there is a gap between the convex and concave dies, the falling material or punched holes are tapered, and the big end size of the blanking part is the die size, and the small end size of the punching part is the punch size. .
- 2. In the measurement and use, the blanking part is based on the large end size, and the punching hole diameter is based on the small end size.
- 3. When punching, the convex and concave dies must be in friction with the blanking part of waste. The smaller the convex dies, the smaller the concave dies, the larger the concave dies.
Therefore, the following principles need to be considered when determining the die edge size and its manufacturing tolerances:
- 1. The size of the blanking part is determined by the size of the die, and the size of the hole when punching is determined by the size of the punch. Therefore, when designing the blanking die, the die is used as the reference, and the gap is taken on the punch; when the punching die is designed, the die is used as the reference, and the clearance is taken on the die.
- 2. When determining the die manufacturing tolerances, the tolerance requirements of the part should be considered. If the accuracy of the cutting edge is too high (that is, the manufacturing tolerance is too small), it will make the Mold difficult, increase the cost, and extend the production cycle; if the accuracy of the cutting edge is too low (that is, the manufacturing tolerance is too large), the produced system Parts may diverge, which will reduce the life of the mold. The relationship between the precision of the parts and the precision of the mold manufacturing is shown in Table 2-1. The dimensional tolerances of stamping parts shall be marked as one-way tolerances according to the principle of “entry body”. The deviation on the blanking part is zero and the lower deviation is negative; the upper deviation of the punching part is positive and the lower deviation is zero.
- 3. Considering the wear of the convex and concave dies in the punching, when designing the blanking die, the basic size of the concave die should take the smaller size of the dimensional tolerance range; when designing the punching die, the basic size of the convex die should take the workpiece hole size tolerance Larger size inside. In this way, when the convex and concave dies wear to a certain degree, they can still punch out qualified parts. The convex and concave die clearances are taken as the least fair clearance values.
Our company also has Aluminum Stamping Lids on sale, welcome to consult.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Basic principles of Metal Stamping blade size calculation:
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^