A Hydraulic Press uses a special hydraulic oil as the working medium, and uses the hydraulic pump as the power source. The hydraulic oil enters the cylinder piston through the hydraulic pipeline by the force of the pump. There are several sets of mutually matched seals in the cylinder piston at different positions. The seals are all different, but they all play the role of sealing, so that the hydraulic oil cannot leak. Finally, the one-way valve causes the hydraulic oil to circulate in the oil tank to make the cylinder piston circulate and perform a certain mechanical action as a kind of machinery for productivity
1. What is the reason for the low oil supply pressure of the hydraulic machine?
The main phenomenon is that when the engine throttle is fully opened, the inlet oil pressure of the torque converter is still lower than the standard value, which is mainly caused by the following reasons:
There is little oil in the oil supply and it is lower than the level of the oil suction port;
The oil pipe is old or blocked and the oil flowing to the transmission is too much;
The oil inlet pipe or the oil filter screen is blocked. The hydraulic pump is severely worn or damaged. The oil suction-net is improperly installed. The oil foams. The inlet and outlet pressure valves cannot be closed or the spring stiffness is reduced.
If the oil supply pressure of the hydraulic press is too low, check the oil level first; if the oil level is below the minimum scale, add oil. If the oil level is normal, check the inlet and outlet pipes for leakage. If there is oil leakage, remove it. If the outlet pipe is well sealed, the working conditions of the inlet and outlet pressure valves should be checked. If the inlet and outlet pressure valves cannot be closed, they should be removed to check whether there are cracks or scratches on the parts. If the pressure valve is normal, the problem should be solved in time. If the pressure valve is normal, the oil pipe or filter screen should be removed for inspection. If it is blocked, it should be cleaned and the sediment should be removed; if the oil pipe is unblocked, the hydraulic pump should be checked and the night pressure pump should be replaced if necessary. If the hydraulic oil foams, check the installation of the return pipe. If the oil level of the return pipe is lower than the oil level of the pool, the return pipe should be reinstalled.
2. How to repair the lack of pressure when the hydraulic press is working?
- 1. Check the pressure of the overflow valve. If the pressure is not enough, adjust the pressure. If you can’t adjust it, change the overflow valve. If you can’t change the overflow valve, consider the cy plunger pump.
- 2, the pressure is normal, consider the electromagnetic reversing valve unloading valve, whether there is internal leakage,
- 3. Consider whether the filling valve has internal leakage,
- 4. Consider whether the master cylinder has internal leakage