What components are included in the hydraulic system of a four-column Hydraulic Press, and what is the role of each component? The Dongguan hydraulic press manufacturer analyzes what are the components of the hydraulic system of the four-column hydraulic press.
- 1. Power components. The power element of a four-column hydraulic press is an oil cylinder. The function of the oil cylinder is to convert mechanical energy into hydraulic energy under the drive of the motor, and finally provide working power for the machine.
- 2. Executive components. The executive components of the four-column hydraulic press are cylinders and hydraulic motors. The common function of the two is to convert hydraulic energy into mechanical energy. The difference is their way of movement: the cylinder moves in a straight line, while the hydraulic motor makes a rotary movement.
- 3. Control components. The control components of the four-column hydraulic press include various valves. Its function is to adjust the speed at will according to the work needs, and control the working pressure, adjust the flow rate, and determine the liquid flow direction.
- 4. Auxiliary components. There are many auxiliary components of a four-column hydraulic press, such as pressure gauges, accumulators, sealing devices, cooling devices, filters, connectors, and so on.
- 5. Working medium. The working medium of the four-column hydraulic press is mainly hydraulic oil, through which the energy conversion is realized.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What are the components of the hydraulic system of a four-column hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^