List of Contents
Guidelines for the design of hardware precision stamping parts
- ⑴The designed stamping parts must meet the product application and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
- ⑵The designed stamping parts must be beneficial to improve the utilization rate of metal materials, reduce the types and specifications of materials, and reduce the cost of materials as much as possible. Accept low-cost materials where permitted, and make the parts as waste-free and waste-less as possible.
- ⑶The designed stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in layout, in order to simplify the layout of the Mold and simplify the number of processes, that is, use very few and very simple stamping processes to realize all parts processing, and reduce the use of other techniques to process, electronic stamping parts processing Manufacturers are also conducive to stamping operations, facilitate the realization of mechanized and automated manufacturing of structures, so as to improve the task manufacturing rate.
- ⑷The designed stamping parts can be used in normal applications, although the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements are lower, and it is beneficial to product exchange, reducing waste, and ensuring stable product quality.
- ⑸The designed stamping parts should be beneficial to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as much as possible to process them, and beneficial to the extension of the application life of the die.
Punch inspection stamping parts
1. Touch inspection
Wipe clean the surface of the outer cage cover with clean gauze. The inspector needs to wear touch gloves to touch the surface of the stamping part along the longitudinal direction of the stamping part. This inspection skill depends on the inspector’s experience. When necessary, oilstone can be used to polish the detected suspicious area and verify it, but this technique can be regarded as an effective quick inspection technique.
2. Whetstone polishing
- – Wipe the surface of the outer cage cover with clean gauze, and then use oilstone for polishing, and use smaller oilstone for arcuate and hard-to-reach places.
- – The selection of the whetstone particle size depends on the surface condition. It is recommended to use fine-grained oilstone. Whetstone polishing is carried out in the longitudinal direction on the foundation, and it fits the surface of the stamping parts very well, and the horizontal polishing can be supplemented in the one-sided area.
3. Polishing of flexible gauze
Wipe clean the surface of the outer cage cover with clean gauze. Use a flexible sand net to close the surface of the stamping part and grind it to the entire surface in the longitudinal direction. Any pitting or indentation will be easily found.
Wipe clean the surface of the outer cage cover with clean gauze. Continuously stretch the mold and then use a clean brush to apply oil evenly to the entire surface of the stamping part along the same deflection direction. Put the oiled stamping parts under strong light for inspection. It is recommended that the stamping parts be erected on the car body. With this method, small pits, pits, and ripples on the stamping parts can be found very easily.
Visual inspection is mainly used to find the superficial and macro defects of stamping parts.
5.Inspection tool inspection
Put the stamping parts into the inspection tool, and inspect the stamping parts according to the operating requirements of the inspection tool introduction.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Guidelines for the design of hardware precision stamping parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^