Compared with castings and forgings, stamping parts have the characteristics of thinness, uniformity, lightness and strength. Stamping can produce workpieces with ribs, ribs, undulations or flanges that are difficult to manufacture by other techniques to improve their rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the accuracy of the workpiece can reach the micron level, and the repeatability is high, the specifications are consistent, and holes, bosses, etc. can be punched out. Cold stamping parts are generally no longer processed by cutting, or only a few cutting processes are required. The precision and surface condition of hot stamping parts are lower than cold stamping parts, but still better than castings and forgings, and the cutting amount is less. Hardware precision stamping parts
Stamping is an efficient manufacturing technique. Using compound molds, especially multi-station progressive dies, can complete multiple stamping processes on a single press (single-station or multi-station) to complete uncoiling and straightening of strips. Fully automatic manufacturing from flattening, blanking to forming and finishing. High manufacturing obedience, good task conditions, low manufacturing cost, generally hundreds of pieces can be manufactured per minute. Compared with other techniques of mechanical processing and plastic processing, stamping processing has many unique functions in terms of technology and economy.
Since many stamping factories belong to the OEMs, the stamping parts market is very imperfect and sound. However, the market for small stamping parts is very mature in some areas in the south. Judging from the current situation, my country’s stamping parts market has the following problems: some manufacturing capacity exceeds demand, and some stamping plants in OEMs cannot be put away or held. One year is not enough for manufacturing tasks.
Since many stamping factories belong to the OEMs, the stamping parts market is very imperfect and sound. However, the market for small stamping parts is very mature in some areas in the south. Judging from the current situation, my country’s stamping parts market has the following problems:
- (1) The supply of some manufacturing capacity exceeds demand, and the stamping plants in some OEMs cannot put them away, but cannot hold them. One year’s large-scale time is insufficient for manufacturing tasks, and there is no market behavior.
- (2) The market competition in the home appliance and electrical appliance stamping parts industry is fierce. However, there are few foreign companies competing in the weather.
- (3) There is no one to study the stamping parts market seriously.
- In the above-mentioned market conditions, technological development has been restricted, and all industries have fallen behind. The highlights are:
- (1) The overall level is low, and many industries have redundant manufacturing capacity and poor high-end technology. Technological progress is slow.
- (2) Raw material technology, Mold technology, lubrication technology and equipment are all at a low level, far from meeting the needs of domestic manufacturing development
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Introduction to the technical level of hardware precision stamping parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^