In the future, the servo press can not only have the advantages of high production capacity and fast operation cycle of the current traditional mechanical press, but also have the advantages of Hydraulic Press, such as accuracy and flexibility. General safety technology solutions can greatly improve the basic testability, high production capacity, high quality of processed parts and good energy efficiency, so as to meet the competitive needs of the future market.
This means that the servo pressure opportunities are more excellent, and whether the competition between the two is more gunpowder compared with the hydraulic press.
1、 Compared with servo press, hydraulic press has the following functions
- (1) Online press fitting quality judgment: the whole process curve of press fitting force and displacement can be displayed on the LCD touch screen; The whole process control can automatically determine whether the products are qualified at any stage of the operation, and 99.99% of the defective products can be removed in real time, so as to realize online quality management;
- (2) By connecting the computer through the external port, the press fitting data can be stored in the computer to ensure the traceability of product processing data and facilitate production quality control and management;
- (3) You can customize, store and call 100 sets of press fitting programs: Seven press fitting modes can be selected to meet your different process needs;
- (4) The pressing force, pressing depth, pressing speed and holding time can all be input on the operation panel, with friendly interface and simple operation;
- (5) Because the machine itself has accurate pressure and displacement control functions, there is no need to add hard limit on the tooling. When processing products of different specifications, only different press fitting programs need to be called. Therefore, it is easy to realize multi-purpose and flexible assembly of one machine.
2、 Energy saving and environmental protection: the servo press adopts a servo motor. In its standby state, the motor does not rotate, and in the press fitting process, the speed and power change.
For ordinary hydraulic press, the motor is always rotating during standby, which needs to consume a certain amount of power. It also rotates at a constant speed during work, and the power consumption will be higher than that. Compared with the servo motor, the noise of the ordinary motor is also higher.
3、 Accurate control: the servo press can set multi-stage stroke speed, accurate displacement stop, accurate position stop, accurate arrival pressure stop, etc. within a certain range.
The ordinary hydraulic press is affected by the tightness of pipeline, valve body and cylinder block, so it is impossible to have high precision control, and many of them are realized with the help of mechanical limit. If you want to approach the control precision of Electronic Press, the equipment cost will be much higher than that of electronic press, and the control will be more complex
4、 Driving mode: the servo press uses the servo motor to drive the high-precision ball screw for pressure assembly, and the pressure is directly transformed by the torque output of the servo motor;
The ordinary hydraulic press is driven by the motor, the oil pump changes direction through the directional valve, and then the hydraulic cylinder performs pressure operation. Its pressure passes through the oil pipe and valve body, resulting in a certain loss!
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Comparison between servo press and hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^