I have often encountered such forum netizens in the past. Those who are new to CNC programming and ask veterans about what to pay attention to when doing this business. I believe there will be many netizens like this. The editor of CNC China Forum will tell you what to pay attention to in CNC programming. , I hope to help those novices make real progress.
1. The speed of the white steel knife should not be too fast.
2. For coppersmiths, use white steel knives less frequently, and more use flying knives or alloy knives.
3. When the workpiece is too high, you should use different length cutters to roughen it in layers.
4. After roughing with a big knife, use a small knife to remove the remaining material to ensure that the remaining amount is consistent.
5. Flat-bottomed knives are used to process planes, and ball knives are used less to reduce processing time.
6. When the copper worker cleans the corner, first check the size of the R on the corner, and then determine the size of the ball knife to use.
7. The four corners of the calibration plane should be flat.
8. Where the inclination is an integer, use an inclination knife to process, such as pipe position.
9. Before doing each process, think about the margin left after the previous process is processed, so as to avoid empty tools or excessive processing.
10. Try to take simple toolpaths, such as shape, grooving, one-sided, and less surrounding height.
11. When walking WCUT, if you can go FINISH, don’t go ROUGH.
12. When the shape of the light knife is rough, polish it first, then polish it. When the workpiece is too high, polish the edges first, then polish the bottom.
13. Set tolerances reasonably to balance processing accuracy and computer calculation time. When roughing, the tolerance is set to 1/5 of the margin, and for light knife, the tolerance is set to 0.01.
14. Do more procedures to reduce the time of empty knife. Do a little more thinking to reduce the chance of error. Do a little more auxiliary line auxiliary surface to improve the processing condition.
15. Establish a sense of responsibility and carefully check each parameter to avoid rework.
16. Diligent in learning, good at thinking, and continuous improvement.
17. For non-planar milling, use ball cutters more, use end cutters less, and don’t be afraid of receiving cutters;
18 a small knife to clear the corners, a large knife to refine;
19 Don’t be afraid to make up the noodles. Proper noodle making can increase the processing speed and beautify the processing effect.
20 The rough material has high hardness: up-milling is better
21 The rough material has low hardness: down milling is better
22 The machine tool has good precision, good rigidity, and finishing: more suitable for down milling, and vice versa
23 It is strongly recommended to use down milling for finishing of inner corners of parts.
24 Rough machining: up-cut milling is better, finishing: down milling is better
25 Tool material has good toughness and low hardness: more suitable for rough machining (large cutting amount machining)
26 Poor toughness and high hardness of tool materials: more suitable for finishing (small cutting amount processing)
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：CNC programming experience and matters needing attention
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^