What to do when a four-column Hydraulic Press encounters a pulley:
- 1. The valve position sensor of the four-column hydraulic machine is invalid, and it can be replaced when this happens.
- 2. When the control system circuit is poorly grounded, you can check whether each grounding wire is reliably grounded, and determine it by measuring the voltage and deal with it.
- 3. If the shift solenoid valve is faulty, first check whether the solenoid circuit can energize the solenoid, and then check whether the spool is inflexible or stuck, and remove it.
- 4. The four-column hydraulic locomotive speed sensor fails and can be replaced at this time.
- 5. The computer or valve plate of the four-column hydraulic machine is faulty: the simple method is to replace it with a new computer or a new valve plate to test. If the fault disappears, the original computer or valve plate is broken and should be replaced.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What should I do when a four-column hydraulic press encounters a pulley?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^