Numerical control machining refers to the process of changing the shape or performance of the workpiece through a kind of mechanical equipment. According to the difference in processing methods, mechanical processing can be divided into cutting processing and pressure processing.
Only in accordance with the step-by-step process to process can get better results, especially when processing precision parts, so we have to understand these. Today, the editor will come to learn with you what the process of Cnc Machining is, as follows:
- The arrangement of the CNC machining sequence should be considered according to the structure of the part and the condition of the blank, as well as the needs of positioning and clamping. The important point is that the rigidity of the workpiece is not destroyed.
- The processing of the previous process cannot affect the positioning and clamping of the next process, and the processing of general precision parts should also be considered comprehensively.
- Carry out the inner cavity adding process first, and then the outer shape processing process.
- Use the same positioning, clamping method or the same tool processing process connection to reduce the number of repeated positioning, the number of tool changes and the number of times of moving the platen.
- For the multiple processes carried out in the same installation, the process should first be arranged with less rigid damage to the workpiece.
- Tool centralized sorting method Yangzhou parts processing is to divide the processes according to the tools used, and use the same tool to process all the parts that can be completed. Use the second knife and the third knife to complete other parts they can complete. This can reduce the number of tool changes, reduce idle time, and reduce unnecessary positioning errors.
- Sorting method by processing parts For parts with a lot of processing content, the CNC machining parts can be divided into several parts according to their structural characteristics, such as inner shape, shape, curved surface or plane. Generally, the plane and positioning surface are processed first, and then the hole is processed; the simple geometric shape is processed first, and then the complex geometric shape is processed; the parts with lower precision are processed first, and then the parts with higher precision requirements are processed.