Dongguan hydraulic press manufacturer analyzes what are the solutions to the blockage of the oil filter of the hydraulic press.
- 1. Clean with a brush: a soft brush should be used to remove the sun dirt on the filter element. A wire brush that is too hard will damage the mesh or line gap filter element and cause the sintered particles of the sintered filter element to brush off, and this method is not suitable for paper Quality oil filter.
- 2. Ultrasonic cleaning: Ultrasound acts in the cleaning fluid to remove the dirt on your core, but the filter element is porous and has the property of absorbing ultrasonic waves, which may affect the cleaning effect.
- 3. Heating volatilization method: Some deposits on the oil filter can be removed with an accelerated method. However, it should be noted that carbon dust and solid attachments should not remain in the filter element during heating.
- 4. Compressed air blowing: Use compressed air to build up dirt on the opposite side of the dirt filter layer, and the effect of using pulsating airflow is better.
- 5. Water pressure cleaning: The method is the same as above, and the two methods are used alternately.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What are the solutions to the blockage of the oil filter of a hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^