The important guide rail of bow oil press shall be worn through the column and charged (column) plug. The slider guide (or slat surface) and the body tracking working surface shall maintain the necessary hardness difference. Parts, components or equipment weighing more than 15 kg shall be easy to lift and install, and lifting holes or hooks (rings) shall be provided if necessary.
The whole or partially packaged bow Hydraulic Press and the components of bow hydraulic press shall comply with the current transportation and loading standards and relevant regulations to a certain extent. The parts to be packaged shall have corresponding installation identification marks, including plate or tubular valves. Correct orientation measures shall be taken during installation, and the channels of pipes and hydraulic components shall be dust-proof.
For hollow variable cross-section structural members, the conventional manufacturing process is to first form two half sheets, then weld them into a whole, and then hydraulic forming can form a hollow structural member as a whole, which changes along the cross-section of the member. Time. Compared with stamping and welding processes, hydroforming technology and process have the following main advantages:
- 1. Reduce quality and save materials. For typical parts such as automobile engine support and radiator support, hydraulically formed parts are 20% to 40% lighter than stamping parts; For hollow stepped shaft parts, the weight can be reduced by 40% to 50%.
- 2. Reduce the number of parts and molds and reduce the cost of molds. Hydraulically formed parts usually only need one set of molds, while stamping parts usually need multiple sets of molds. The number of hydroformed engine support parts is reduced from 6 to 1, and the number of radiator support parts is reduced from 17 to 10.
- 3. It can reduce the welding amount of subsequent processing and assembly. Taking the radiator support as an example, the heat dissipation area increased by 43%, the number of solder joints decreased from 174 to 20, the number of processes decreased from 13 to 6, and the productivity increased by 66%.
- 4. Improve the strength and stiffness, especially the fatigue strength. For example, the hydraulically formed radiator support can be increased by 39% in the vertical direction and 50% in the horizontal direction.
- 5. Reduce production costs. According to the statistical analysis of the applied hydroforming parts, the production cost of hydroforming parts is reduced by 15% to 20% and the die cost is reduced by 20% to 30%.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Standard requirements and wear-resistant measures of bow hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^