Maintenance of four-column Hydraulic Press before use
- 1. Check whether the four-column hydraulic oil sump, oil level, and oil level meet the specified standards.
- 2. Check whether the button can be used correctly and whether there is a card.
- 3. Check whether the grounding wire of the four-column hydraulic machine motor is properly connected, and whether it is loose or damaged.
- 4. Check whether the safety precautions of the four-column hydraulic press are complete and reliable.
The reason for the large leakage inside and outside the four-column hydraulic press
- 1. The output shaft end oil seal of the four-column hydraulic press is invalid
- 2. Front cover and other O-ring sealing screws
- 3. At this time, the joint of the four-column hydraulic press can be tightened, and the sealing condition at the joint can be improved.
- 4. Due to the flatness of the disc or the wear and strain during use, the internal leakage is large.
- 5. The axial assembly clearance of the four-column hydraulic press is too large to cause internal leakage
- 6. The temperature of the four-column hydraulic oil is too high, the viscosity of the oil is too low, or the shaft is broken.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Maintenance of four-column hydraulic press before use
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^