The reasons for the pressure drop of the Hydraulic Press are as follows:
- 1. The spring of the pressure regulating valve becomes loose. If there is no change after pressurization, the valve core may not be able to lift the pressure due to wear and leakage due to long-term use.
- 2. The seal ring on the piston head in the oil cylinder is worn or aging, which causes oil to leak and can not lift the pressure.
- 3. Leakage from the pressure-maintaining check valve (if there is any on your oil line).
- 4. The hydraulic pump of the hydraulic press wears and leaks for a long time.
- 5. Leakage of oil pressure pipeline, oil cylinder welding spot, piston rod seal, etc.
- 6. The oil temperature is too high in hot weather, and the hydraulic oil is too thin to raise the high pressure.
- 7. The solenoid valve has been used for too long, the valve core is worn, and the pressure is not working due to large leakage.
- 8. The oil level in the oil tank is insufficient, and the oil filter is emptied.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Causes of the pressure drop of the hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks！^^